Jawatan Kosong: Pereka Kreatif
Pereka Kreatif (Creative Designer)
(butir-butir hanya disediakan dalam versi Bahasa Inggeris)
- Responsible for the development of e-Learning modules by creating layout and interface design.
- Produce the multimedia resources required for e-Learning modules, such as photography and image editing, audio recording and editing, and vector design.
- Coordinate and support in creative tasks for the department, such as promotional materials in print, web and video forms.
- Possess a Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government of Malaysia or the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- Pass Malay Language including oral test at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level or equivalent which is recognised by the Government of Malaysia or the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- Highly proficient in graphic and multimedia software, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, and Flash.
- Great art sense in layout design and strong foundation in colour composition and typography.
- Basic knowledge of Flash Action scripting is a must.
- Basic skills in Video Editing tools such as Premiere and After Effects.
- Able to conceptualise and produce an idea from concept to production.
- Experience in developing e-Learning module using Adobe Captivate, Articulate and Camtasia.
- Experience in developing mobile applications.
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail their resume to email@example.com before 9 AUGUST 2012.
All applications are strictly CONFIDENTIAL and only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Applications are deemed UNSUCCESSFUL if there is no feedback from the EPF 6 MONTHS after the closing date of advertisement.